Old Harbor Inn is committed to providing the best lodging in South Haven, Michigan through personal, first-rate services to each of our guests, without compromise. To help us reach this goal, all of our accommodations also offer the following amenities:
Boardwalk – Accessible to all guests of Old Harbor Inn, 300 linear feet of decking overlooks the hustle and bustle of the Black River. Enjoy your morning coffee while boats slip by on their way to the Lake. Unwind with a cocktail while taking in the breathtaking technicolor evening sky brought to you by the sun, as it sets just beneath the treeline, dipping into Lake Michigan's serene depths.
Wireless Internet - Our Wi-Fi coverage includes all four buildings at Old Harbor Inn, including the Boardwalk. This allows you to send that important email, check those sports scores, or get in that quick video conference for work, all from your hotel room.
Cable TV – All rooms at Old Harbor Inn are equipped with cable TVs.
Kitchenettes – Each and every one of our suites contains a personal, full kitchenette including a microwave, coffee maker, complimentary coffee, and a refrigerator.
Sumptuous linens – In addition to superior bed & bath linens, we also offer plush bathrobes in rooms with Jacuzzis.
The Necessities – We provide Bath & Body toiletries, a hair dryer, cups, plates, silverware, coffee, sugar, cream, an iron, full-sized ironing board, and a clock radio.
Helpful, courteous staff – Customer service, above all, is most important to us here at Old Harbor Inn. Our engaging, cheerful employees are always willing to meet your needs to the best of their ability, ensuring your stay is everything you expect it to be. Each of our staff members is eager to assist you with suggestions for dinner or activities, checking you in and out quickly, and simply making your visit to South Haven as enjoyable as possible.
Coming Soon - Our pool has been closed indefinitely to make way for a new amenity. Check back soon to see updates as work progresses.
At Old Harbor Inn, we have 45 rooms split up into the categories below. Though the rooms within each category are similar, all rooms are individually decorated and appointed. Click on the category type to learn more about each type, or to make a reservation.
- http://www.oldharborinn.com/accommodations/class/harbor-landing.htm" target="_blank">Harbor Landing - Views of the Harbor from the Ground Floor.
- http://www.oldharborinn.com/accommodations/class/downtown-view.htm" target="_blank">Downtown View - Looks onto Williams Street.
- http://www.oldharborinn.com/accommodations/class/downtown-deluxe.htm" target="_blank">Downtown Deluxe - Looks onto Williams Street, with a jacuzzi or fireplace.
- http://www.oldharborinn.com/accommodations/class/harbor-view.htm" target="_blank">Harbor View - View of the Harbor, with a private 2-person balcony.
- http://www.oldharborinn.com/accommodations/class/harbor-deluxe.htm" target="_blank">Harbor Deluxe - View of the Harbor, with a jacuzzi or fireplace, direct Boardwalk access or Private 2-person Balcony
- Harbor Grande - View of the Harbor, with a jacuzzi and fireplce, direct Boardwalk access or Priavte 2-person Balcony
- Master Suite - View of the Harbor, with a jacuzzi tub, direct Boardwalk access
- http://www.oldharborinn.com/accommodations/class/master-suite.htm" target="_blank" title=">2 Bedroom Suite - View of the Harbor, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and one living area, direct Boardwalk access.