From South Haven to Saugatuck, you'll find countless markets, artist studios, and quaint shops to fill your day. Spend the morning purusing local glass blowers' and potters' works, the afternoon picking apples, and the evening tasting a locally vinted fruit wine. No matter how you choose to spend the day in Harbor Country, you can't go wrong.
Farms, Markets, & Orchards
- DeGrandchamp Blueberry Farms | South Haven | Blueberries & Cranberries
- Barden's Farm Market | South Haven | Locally grown edibles and plant-life
- Stoke's Homestead Farm Market | Grand Junction | U-Pick Berries, Children's Activities, Restaurant, and More
- Dutch Farm Market | South Haven | Bakery & Farm Market
- Dee's Lakeshore Farm | Glen | A 40-Year Tradition, on the Lakeshore
- Crane's Pie Pantry | Fennville | Apples, Peaches, Bakery, Restuarant, Winery
- Riverbend Farms | South Haven | Raspberries, Blackberries, Chestnuts, Pears
- Stephenson's Farms | South Haven | Fruit, Fruit Spreads, & More
- McIntosh Orchards | South Haven | Apples and Local Foods Goods
- Overhiser Orchards | South Haven | Wide selection of Locally Grown Fruits & Veggies
- Providing a direct link between local growers, producers, and artists, the South Haven Farm Market is a great stop on your jaunt through downtown. The pavilion at Dyckman Park hosts this vibrant and flourishing loca-vore's paradise every Saturday from May to October. You can also checkout the offerings on Wednesdays from June-August.